Fix My Speakers - Eject water from your phone's speakers
fix my speaker: here you can check speaker cleaner & water remove sound, clean my speaker.
Price Currency: INR
Operating System: Apple iOS, Android
Application Category: Mobile Speaker
Fix My Speakers
Have you ever dropped your phone in water? You never do it intentionally but accidents happen and you have to deal with them. If your phone falls in a toilet, sink, or pool water, you must use Eject Water button given at fixmyspeakerz.in to fix your phone’s speaker ASAP.
How It Works
As you tap on Eject Water button on the Fix My Speaker Web App. The web app plays a series of tones to get water out of your phone’s speaker immediately. It is the same sound that Apple uses in its Apple Watch’s built-in water ejection feature to remove water.
When you play the Eject Water sound, it generates sound waves to remove water from the phone speakers. Thereafter you can use your iPhone or Android Smartphone normally. If the amount of water is more in your phone speaker, you should play the Eject Water sound 2-3 times to remove the water completely.
Eject Water and Dust from Phone Speaker
With help of Eject Water button, it is very easy to eject water and dust from your phone speaker. You neither need any hardware tools nor need technical skills, all you need to do is to tap the Eject Water button.
Just play the Eject Water Sound and it will start working to throw water & dust out of your phone. Using Eject Water option is an easiest way to remove water from your phone speaker without any mess.
What to do If Your Phone Falls in Water?
If your phone falls in water, it is harmful for your phone. So, you must do something to minimize the damage that water can cause to your phone.
If water enters inside your smartphone, it can damage its earpiece, mic, speaker(s), display, battery and other hardware as well. Kindly follow the important steps shared below to save your phone from unwanted water damage.
- Switch off the phone immediately.
- Remove the phone case, SIM cards and memory card.
- Shake the phone gently to remove water from the charging port, speaker, earpiece, mic, 3.5mm jack and other openings.
- Use Fix My Speaker Web App to eject water from phone’s speakers immediately.
- Place the phone in a container or bag filled with rice, hide it completely in rice and keep it there for 6 to 8 hours.
- Get the phone out of rice, turn it on and check if it works properly. If the phone is still malfunctioning, go to a professional to get the phone repaired.
How to Clean Water from Your Phone’s Speaker
It is quite shocking when your phone falls in a swimming pool or sink. But you must clean water from your phone’s speaker immediately or the water will damage the speaker permanently.
If you do not clean water from your phone’s speaker, the water will damage the speaker and other hardware of your phone. It can also cause touchscreen malfunctioning and damage the main circuit. To save your phone, I will explain how to clean water from your phone’s speaker effortlessly.
Clean Water from Your Phone’s Speaker
In present time, many premium mobile phones come with high IP Ratings to offer water & dust resistance. So, you do not need to worry if your phone has IP67 or higher IP ratings.
The premium phones are quite expensive, so the phone brands also make budget phones with low or no IP ratings. If you have a budget phone that you mistakenly dropped in water, you have to clean water from your phone’s speaker ASAP.
Here I provide the steps for cleaning water from your phone’s speaker in an easy way.
Step-by-Step Process to Remove Water from Phone’s Speaker
- Open a web browser on your phone and visit fixmyspeakerz.in.
- Find and tap on Eject Water button.
- As you hear the tone sound, let it play for 60 seconds or till end.
- Check your phone’s speaker, it should be free from distortion.
- Repeat the step-2 & step-3 if the phone sound is muffled or distorted.
After playing the Eject Water Sound 2-3 times on your phone, it will remove all the water from phone’s speaker. Thereafter you can play your favorite music track and the speaker output should be normal as earlier.
How to Eject Water Out of Your Phone Speaker
In present time, the phone is a very important part of our life. You need a smartphone to stay in touch with friends, communicate with your clients and do financial transactions. If you accidentally dropped your phone in water, your phone speaker will start crackling or muffling due to inside water.
You can put your phone in an airtight container of rice to get rid of water from your phone speaker. It will take several hours to suck water out of your phone speaker. If you are in hurry, you can use our Fix My Speaker Web App to eject water in a few minutes.
Eject Water Out of Your Phone Speaker
fixmyspeakerz.in is a free tool that plays a 165 Hz frequency sound to eject water and dust particles out of the phone speakers. It is the same sound used by Apple in the Apple Watch as a built-in function for water removal.
There is no built-in feature on iPhones and Android Phones, therefore you should use fixmyspeakerz.in web app to remove water with following steps.
- Go to the direct link given here: @fixmyspeakerz.in
- Tap on the Eject Water button to proceed.
- It will start playing 165 Hz frequency sound to remove all the water from phone speakers.
- Play the Eject Water Sound at least for 60 seconds and repeat it if required.
Can a Phone Speaker be Fixed?
If you have dropped your phone in water that caused your phone speakers muffle or crackle, then yes, the phone speaker can be fixed. You can fix your phone speaker by using Eject Water Sound to remove water from the phone speaker to fix the problem.
Fix My Speaker: Fix your phone speaker by playing ultra-low 165 Hz high frequency water removal sound on your phone. Use the free Eject Water button given above to get water & dust out of your iPhone and Android Phone speaker.
How Do I Clean My Android Speaker?
- Switch off your Android Phone, make sure that your hands are clean & dry.
- Use a clean toothbrush to clean the speaker port thoroughly.
- Shake the phone gently.
- Clean the headphone jack.
- Wipe the phone with a soft, dry cloth.
- Let the phone surface dry for a while.
- Wipe the phone again with another dry cloth to remove moisture.
Why is My Speaker Crackling?
Your speaker is crackling because of interrupting electrical current in audio signals. A loose connection or inner dirt can cause speaker crackling problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I fix my speaker if my phone fell in water?
If your phone fell in water, you can fix your speaker by playing Eject Water Sound for 60 seconds on your phone. That sound will remove all the water out of your phone speaker immediately.
What should I do if my phone speaker is crackling or muffling?
You should tap on Eject Water button to play the high frequency sound to remove water from your phone speaker. Play the sound for 1 minute to 5 minutes to fix speaker crackling and muffling issues.
Fix My Speaker Reviews
Twilight Blue Moon: